Terms & Return Policy
Your complete satisfaction is always important to us and we understand there are times that you may need to return a product. In the event that you do need to return your product, please review the policy below:
- Returns must be made within 15 days of your receipt date for a refund.
- Returned merchandise must be in its original, unopened and unused, resalable condition.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping & handling charges, which will not be refunded, unless you received damaged items.
- All returns will be credited to the original credit card used at the time of purchase.
Please contact Customer Service at 646-775-4100 within 15 days of receipt of your order for a return approval, at which point we will provide you with a Return Authorization Number. Please write this number on the outside of the shipping carton. Re-package the items in the original shipping carton or any suitable shipping carton and make sure the items are well protected to avoid damages. NOTE: Items must be received in resalable condition for a full refund.
BeautyProphet, LLC- USA Dist Elemental Herbology
721 Route 28
Kingston, NY 12401
In the unfortunate event that you have received a damaged product(s), please review the policy below:
- Any damages must be reported within 5 days of receiving your package (we will track via the shipping tracking # to confirm the date of arrival).
- To report your damage, you must email a picture of the product damage(s) to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to retain your original shipping box and packing materials in case we need to provide images to the shipping carrier as proof of damage in transit.
- After assessing the damage, if applicable, Customer Service will provide you with a Return Authorization Number and a pre-paid return shipping label for the damaged item(s) to be returned to our warehouse.
- Once the damaged item(s) is in transit back to our warehouse, we will ship out the replacement product(s) at no charge.
If we made a mistake and you received an item in error or mistakenly an item is missing, please contact Customer Service immediately at 646-775-4100 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm (EDT)
Hello! We are Elemental Herbology
A London-based, skin care, body care and home fragrance brand based on the Five Elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine. We are fresh, clean and thrive to create the ultimate wellness experiences.
We believe in ethical and responsible beauty, and do everything we can to source responsibly, give back to communities, and respect the environment.
Ethical Sourcing + Responsible Beauty
Here are some of the ways that we take positive action:
1. Committed to ethical sourcing. We source all of our ingredients from reputable suppliers, who can trace the provenance of their ingredients and demonstrate good practice throughout their supply chains.
2. Wherever possible, we like to source ingredients locally. From English Chamomile and Wildflower Honey, we are always looking to support local suppliers.
3. No palm oil
5. We never test our products on animals, and over 20 products are vegan-friendly.
6. Over 90% of our plastic and paper packaging is recyclable
7. All of our cartons have been printed on FSC/PEFC accredited or Carbon Balanced paper (WorldLandTrust initiative), ensuring we are meeting the highest environmental and social standards
The Five Elements
Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, Water. Ancient Chinese philosophy tells us that everything in life is composed of and influenced by these five different elements. They influence who we are, what we feel, and they can be affected by many different factors such as our lifestyle, diet, stress levels, routine and the seasons.
Just as your diet and clothes change with the different seasons, your dominant element can also change throughout the year.
Life is transient; different aspects of the environment can disrupt the flow of energy and balance. We hope you enjoy discovering your element and embracing the Elemental way of life.